martes, julio 06, 2010

Florence-Muscle Shoals bridge, May 2010
I've always wanted to take this picture, to stand on this bridge, to walk this path... I've always wanted to crimp my fingers on this fence and feel the sun drawing rhombus on my face. When I was there, the ink of the drawing was warm strips and the sun made tender strokes not only in my face but in all my body, he was about to set and the breeze from the river was still warm. I wanted to stay and ride a bike across the bridge watching the main treads passing me by, I wanted to sing, I wanted to yell, I wanted to close my eyes, silence my self and listen to the wind blow trough my fingers...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Mexico License.