martes, octubre 07, 2008

Good tips from a wise man...

Maybe was the deepness in your eyes, those that color is not accurate, like if they were not able to decide if being gray or blue. Maybe was that loud voice of you that is so confident or maybe was the wisdom of your words shown in the white of your soft and wet hair…. The thing is that I do not know why, but those words from you are now attached to me and every time that I see a newspaper I remember that I have to read the local news and found out who diner with whom in that small town…. Thank you for the tips, the advices and the deepness of your sight, thank you for giving me your culture in the palm of your hand, for laying me that hand charged of magic and species for giving a special touch to the trips. PS For sure you've kissed a lot of girls... Maybe you just said you didn't for not impressing me =)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Mexico License.